Enjoy a blissful night’s sleep with blackout curtains. Perfect for bedrooms and living rooms
Ensures your house is kept warm in the winter, and cool in the summer
Designed to reduce energy loss via windows, thus saving you money on heating and cooling bills
Designed to reduce external noise, doctors suggest that a quiet room reduces stress and improves sleep
- Plain blackout curtains with textured weave material pencil pleat heading.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Blackout Curtain
- Heading: Tape top heading suitable for tracks and poles. Hooks sold separately
- Design: All over embroidered leaves
- Washing Care: Cool hand wash
- Fitting: Tie three strings in a knot on one side of each panel. Pull in from the other side to half the pole/track width. Tie in a easy to open knot. Do not cut the strings. Use white plastic curtain hooks in the second pocket down and space every five pockets.
Want to know you have the suitable measurements for your ready made curtains?
1. First start with the width
Curtain Pole/Curtain Track is 48″ wide (4 feet) => the max size in width curtain will be a pair of 46″ wide
Curtain Pole/Curtain Track is 72″ wide (6 feet) => the max size in width curtain will be a pair of 66″ wide
Curtain Pole/Curtain Track is 96″ wide (8 feet) => the max size in width curtain will be a pair of 90″ wide
Curtain Pole/Curtain Track is 144″ wide (12 feet) => the max size in width curtain will be a pair of 132″ wide
2. Find your Drop
Take a measurement from the top of your curtain pole/ curtain track to where you want the curtains to stop. Ready made curtains comes in standard drops so select the drop that is closest to your desired finished length.
The standard ready made curtain drops are:
- 54″ drop or 137cm;
- 72″ drop or 183cm;
- 90″ drop or 229cm; and
- 108″ drop or 274cm.
Please note that not all curtains come in 108″ drop or 274cm. You can find these on our website here
Hanging Your Curtains – Have them looking their best!
As your curtains have been in their package for quite sometime, you will need to unpack and iron them. The label on the packaging will advise as to what the best temperature to do this. Always iron them on the lining side. If you don’t feel comfortable ironing your curtains yourself, explore whether a local dry cleaner will do so for you.