French Pleat Curtains
Custom curtains with French pleats will come hooked and fixed in their pleats.
1. Please ensure you have sufficient curtain rings or gliders.
2. Begin hanging the curtains from the window edge of each side and work towards the centre of the window.
3. Once both curtains have been hung, check that they overlap in the centre of the window and cover the wall at the ends.
4. Pull the curtains open fully again, stacking them in their pleats.
5. Run your hands down each pleat ensuring the lining is even behind the fabric.